Mark Richman dramatically improves the speed and quality of software innovation.
Mark works with clients to develop the people, processes, technologies, skills, and strategies required to achieve tactical objectives and strategic goals.
Mark offers a unique combination of deep technical and business expertise, and a strong track record of success. Mark has built, grown, and driven software engineering teams for organizations of all sizes.
Mark is the coauthor of the 2001 book Professional XML Web Services (Wrox Press). He’s a former contributor to XML Journal and Web Services Journal. Mark has been routinely quoted and mentioned in publications like the Palm Beach Post and more.
Mark frequently mentors executive leadership in software engineering concepts and techniques. He is an avid writer and speaker, delivering engaging seminars and webinars on a range of topics. Mark has held key roles in the software engineering industry, spanning development, project management, product management, and marketing. Mark holds a BS in Computer Science and an MBA with a specialization in Technology Management.
Organizations that work with Mark can expect dramatic results such as:
- Meet business objectives faster
- Decreased development cost
- Decreased development time
- Improved user experience
- Reduced defect count and severity
- Improved engineering team morale
- Improved regulatory compliance
- Improved data security
- Improved operational effectiveness
- Improved brand repute
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Increased competitive advantage
- Decreased labor intensity for you and your staff
Areas of Expertise Include:
- Platform and Vendor Selection (Web/Mobile/Enterprise)
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Agile & Scrum Coaching
- Requirements Engineering
- Solution Architecture
- Test Automation
- Continuous Integration
- E-Commerce Strategy
I am available for short and long-term consulting contracts providing CTO-level advice as well as mentoring and focused project work on technology-driven initiatives. Please contact me for details on how I can help your organization.