What’s preventing your ability to rapidly innovate?
Answer the following:
- How long does it take you to deliver even a single line of code change into production?
- How long does it take you to bring a new product to market?
- How often do you fail to meet commitments to both customers and business partners?
- Do you want to lower the cost of bringing your products to market?
- Do you have a deeper backlog of work than you have resources?
- What level of transparency does your process have?
- How much does support work interrupt your new product development?
- How does the quality of your products suffer because of all of the above?
I’d love to hear your responses!
© 2016 by Mark Richman. All rights reserved.